check out our guides
Register your event
- Show a Christmas movie, Valentine’s rom-com, or a winter classic at your local church hall or community centre.
- Wrap up warm and get your friends or family together for a winter walk. Get sponsored for a long-distance challenge to help give children the chance of a better future.
- Round up your colleagues, family, friends and wear your brightest, funniest, craziest Christmas jumpers to help make the world better with a sweater. Sign up here
- Get two teams together, organise a prize, and ask for donations to play. Batter up
- Offer to walk your neighbours and friends’ dogs in return for a donation to Save the Children. Everybody wins here
- Pick out your unwanted items, sell them online or at a car boot sale, or plan a clothes swap. Donate the proceeds to help children to build a brighter future.
- Want something a bit more relaxing? There’s nothing better than watching your favourite films under the stars.
BEAT YOUR PERSONAL BEST
- Take advantage of those endless summer days and break some records.
- With their curious nature, children ask some of the best questions! A pub quiz is the perfect way to raise money and have a good time to help change children’s futures. Find out how to host your own quiz.
- Remember, remember the 5th of November! Time for a night of sparklers, burgers and fireworks.
- Host a town Halloween party at a local hall or your house. You could include apple-bobbing, face-painting, and a costume contest for a spooktacular night of fundraising. Eat, drink and be scary!
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.