Rain or shine, you can find the best ways to fundraiser throughout the year. Do something amazing this year.
check out our guides
Register your event
Inspired to make this year the best yet? register your event here and get support from us throughout your fundraiser.
- Show a Christmas movie, Valentine’s rom-com, or a winter classic at your local church hall or community centre.
- Wrap up warm and get your friends or family together for a winter walk. Get sponsored for a long-distance challenge to help give children the chance of a better future.
Save the Children's Chrismas Jumer Day
- Round up your colleagues, family, friends and wear your brightest, funniest, craziest Christmas jumpers to help make the world better with a sweater. Sign up here
- Get two teams together, organise a prize, and ask for donations to play. Batter up
GET THE DOGS OUT
- Offer to walk your neighbours and friends’ dogs in return for a donation to Save the Children. Everybody wins here
- Pick out your unwanted items, sell them online or at a car boot sale, or plan a clothes swap. Donate the proceeds to help children to build a brighter future.
- Want something a bit more relaxing? There’s nothing better than watching your favourite films under the stars.
BEAT YOUR PERSONAL BEST
- Take advantage of those endless summer days and break some records.
- With their curious nature, children ask some of the best questions! A pub quiz is the perfect way to raise money and have a good time to help change children’s futures. Find out how to host your own quiz.
- Remember, remember the 5th of November! Time for a night of sparklers, burgers and fireworks.
- Host a town Halloween party at a local hall or your house. You could include apple-bobbing, face-painting, and a costume contest for a spooktacular night of fundraising. Eat, drink and be scary!
Change the future. Join the conversation.
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.