Hints and tips for creating your page
- Include images and a story explaining why you've chosen to support Save the Children.
- Ask your most generous friends to donate first to set an example.
- Add the link to your page to all your party invitations or emails.
Other ways to raise money
- Venue discount: If you're having your party at a venue, ask for a cut price rate and donate the difference to Save the Children, then mention them at the party to say thank you.
- Fancy dress: Birthday parties are a great excuse to dress up! Make it a fancy dress party and ask people taking part to donate, with prizes for the best dressed.
- Song requests: If you’re playing music, give guests the chance to request songs in exchange for a donation.