Hints and tips for creating your page
- Include images and stories explaining why you've chosen to support Save the Children.
- Decide on an overall fundraising target and add it to your page.
- Add the link to your page to all your wedding invitations or emails, and add it to your 'thank you' messages, too.
Other ways to raise money
- Speeches: Thank everyone who has helped raise money and tell them the total you’ve raised so far. Remind everyone else of your target and let them know it’s not too late to make a donation.
- Wedding favours: Instead of traditional wedding favours, why not make a donation to Save the Children on behalf of each of your guests? We can supply badges or cards you can put on tables telling friends and family how the money will help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request Wedding favours.
- Sell any spares: If you get any duplicate gifts, you could consider selling them online and donating any money you make.