Save the Children is one of the largest independent children’s organisations and a globally recognised brand. By partnering with us, you can help create impactful and sustainable change for children now and in the future.
We believe that a true partnership involves stakeholders from the beginning, giving them opportunities to lend their expertise.
We will work closely to create mutually beneficial partnership objectives that meet your business and social goals whilst supporting our work to help every child thrive.
Partnering with us means:
- Sector leading talent and expertise in over 100 countries around the world (including the UK)
- Access to the world's most influential forums and institutions like the United Nations General Assembly, COP26 and the G7
- Opportunities to attend high profile industry events
- Award-winning account management
- Opportunities to support stand-out advocacy campaigns and take part in thought leadership events
- Opportunity to co-design programmes to tackle some of the biggest issues facing children today.
From Payroll giving to fully supported employee engagement opportunities – including challenge events, charity championships, high-profile campaigns and retail or skills-based volunteering – employees can play a crucial role in our partnerships.
Together we can have a positive impact and help children around the world get the support they need to see a world of possibility.