1. PAY IN ONLINE
2. PAY IN AT THE BANK
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, where possible we urge you to pay in online via our pay-in form or via phone at 0808 281 1031.
Where it's not possible to pay in any other way except by GIRO or cash, we recommend the following guidelines:
- leave money for 72 hours before handling if possible
- wash your hands with soap and water - or with a hand sanitizer if soap and water aren't available - before and after handling money
- if possible, wear disposable gloves while handling money. Safely dispose of these after use, as well as also washing your hands before and after wearing
- practise social distancing when paying in at the bank or post office: wear a mask and keep at least a 2m distance from other people
Take the GIRO slip included with your fundraising packs to your bank or any NatWest branch (not the Post Office) and use it to pay in your donations.
3. PAY IN BY PHONE
Just give the Supporter Care team a call and they can process card payments over the phone.
The number is +44 (0)20 7012 6400
4. PAY IN BY POST
You can pay in by post with a cheque – send it to us using the freepost envelope included in your pack. Please include your GIRO slip with this or alternatively write your reference number on the back of the cheque.
Please do not donate your fundraising at the Post Office, as we have no way of tracking this income.
5. TRANSFER MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
How Your Support Helps
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.