- Harvest Dinner - Host an evening at your local community centre or church. Serve up autumn favourites like chilli con carne, casserole and apple crumble, and invite your community. To ramp it up why not invite a local musician, sell tickets per seat and add some games for extra fundraising opportunities.
- Pub Quiz - who doesn't love a quiz? This is the perfect way to raise money and have a good time. Find out how to host your own pub quiz here.
- Halloween bake sale - hold a beastly bake sale at your workplace for the creepiest day of the year with the proceeds going to Save the Children.
- Curry Night - October holds Britain's favourite week - National Curry Week! Get your family, friends or community together and hold a curry night. Serve up poppadum's, Bhuna's and Bhaji's and ask for a donation for your hospitality. Bring the party to the office and organise a curry station, ask your collegues for a suggested donation of £3 for a bowl of their favourite dish.
To see more Autmn fundraising ideas, download our seasonal fundraising pack.
- Diwali - Celebrate the festival of light with a fireworks display. Serve up sme delicious Indian food and let your guests tuck in. You could sell tickets or have a collection buckets located around your venue for discretionary donations. For buckets please email email@example.com
- Bonfire Night - contact your local fireworks display and ask them to donate a proceed of ticket sales to Save the Children or hold your own display with friends and family and ask for a donation for your hospitality.
- Halloween - Host a Halloween party at a local hall or your house. Decorate with Orange Pumpkins, red blood and Black cats. Chanrge your guests for a ticket and for additional fun at the part - you could include apple bobbing, face painting and a costume contest for a spooktacular night of fundraising. Eat, drink and be scary!
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.