In countries where war puts children's lives at risk - such as Syria, Yemen and South Sudan - we work hard to shelter them from conflict.
But we need your help to do more. We want to shield children from harm wherever they are in danger.
Countries around the world are violating international laws designed to keep children safe - dropping bombs on homes and schools, and keeping towns and cities under siege.
We must speak out to protect children in conflict zones - help us tell international leaders they must do more.
By joining our Mobile Voices community, you can take action quickly and easily using your phone.
What you can expect from us
- Urgent campaign actions.
- Messages from our staff and the children you're helping.
- Pictures, videos and messages of our work on the ground.
- Occasional calls from staff if there is an urgent need for your help.
- Texts to make a donation by text to support our work.
How it works
- Text VOICE to 61144 to sign up to use your Mobile Voice.
- We will contact you with actions you can take on your phone.
- Follow the instructions and take action with us.
- Unsubscribe by texting STOP to 61144.
Don’t forget, you can change how you hear from us at any time by calling our Supporter Care team on 0207 012 6400 or emailing email@example.com.
We promise never to sell your data.