A sponsored walk is the perfect way to challenge yourself! Whether you live in the country or the city, there are so many routes you can take to raise money and have a great day out.
Walk the walk
Are you an avid walker or taking on a new challenge? Organise your very own sponsored walk and get some steps in to help children around the world survive and thrive.
If you need some inspiration on planning your walk visit the next two tabs.
Haven't decided on the perfect sponsored walk yet? No problem! We've got loads of great ways you can move those feet and raise some money.
- Take on a Trek –Walk the Yorkshire Three Peaks, conquer the Welsh 3000s or scale the Jurassic Coast. To summit all up, grab your walking boots and get sponsored to hike
- Stair climb - Pick a nice tall building and climb those stairs! Ask for sponsorship for every floor climbed.
- Dress up - Get your friends together and pick some creative outfits. Set up a justgiving page and ask for sponsors.
- 10,000 or 1,000,000 steps challenge - Get active this year and take 10,000 steps a day for 30 days. Use your smart phone or watch to keep an eye on your progress. Ask your mates to sponsor your efforts.
- Night walk - Go nocturnal by setting up a night walk in your community. Make sure you take all steps to keep it safe.
- Dog walk - Do something pawsome for children around the world. Ask your friends and neighbours if you can walk their dogs for a donation
- Get your school to walk a mile - Encourage your school to walk a mile for children.
- Relay walk - Grab your work pals and get competitive. Organise an office wide relay race and charge £1 to compete.
- Walkathon - You, your friends, 26 miles. Pick a route and get going! Ask your loved ones to sponsor you per mile.
A little lost on where to hold your sponsored walk?
Check out some of the nations favourite routes.
What you're walking for
- £105.50 - could buy one Emergancy Malaria Health Kit to treat 10,000 people for three months.
- £175 - could pay to transfer a child with severe acute malnutrition and additional health complications from their community to a stabilisation centre for specialised treatment and care.
- £382 - could pay for a reproductive health kit.
WE'RE ONLY AN EMAIL AWAY
We'd love to hear about your fundraising! If you have any questions or would like to send us some photos from your walk just drop us an email.
or call our Supporter Care team on
020 7012 6400