Since September 2021, your incredible generosity helped us to reach more than 3.3 million people in Afghanistan with our life-saving services, including 1.8 million children.
- Delivered primary, newborn and maternal health services, treated malnutrition and provided mental health support
- Provided community-based education to primary-aged boys and girls, as well as trained teachers and provided essential teaching and learning materials
- Distributed cash and basic supplies like shelter materials, warm clothing, blankets and hygiene essentials
- Screened and treated children and breastfeeding women suffering from malnutrition
- Provided safe spaces for children to play, learn and get support to recover, through community-based education classes.