We regularly review all of our practices through a rigorous risk assessment process, and have ensured that these are currently in line with the ‘Working Safely during Covid-19 Government Guidance’. Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of all our customers, our teams, our supporters, our contractors and our visitors.
To ensure we operate effectively within the “Five steps to safer working together” Government Guidance for our shops, we have:
- Carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the findings with our staff and volunteers.
- Put cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place in line with guidance.
- Taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- Taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
We will ensure that our operations and guiding Risk Assessments are updated in line with any future Government Guidance. If you would like further information on how the Save the Children is working to manage the risks of Covid-19, please contact: HealthandSafety@savethechildren.org.uk.