Our friendly Supporter Care team can help you tailor the types of communication you may receive from us, including by limiting communications that may not interest you. In particular, you can ask us to limit the following types of messages:
- Campaigning communications – messages about how you can take action to create a better future for children, such as through signing a petition;
- Communications about leaving a gift in your will;
- Messages about donating to support an emergency response – communications about our work on current humanitarian crises and how you can support;
- Messages about donating to support our programmes – including highlights of our work around the world and how you can support;
- Messages about setting up a regular gift – regular giving is one of the best ways to support our ongoing work;
- Communications about taking part in a fundraising event – such as running a marathon or Christmas Jumper Day;
- Messages about participating in voluntary surveys or research – this could include asking about your support to make sure we understand what you are interested in.
Your support helps save and transform the lives of children in crisis all over the world. Without you, we simply wouldn’t be able to reach every child in urgent need. We’ll make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us. If you ask us not to contact you we won’t, unless it’s a legal requirement.