- Virual Training Session which includes top tips on training and fundraising
- Access to our exclusive online Challenge Events Hub brought to you by training professionals Full Potential
- A Save the Children technical running vest or T-shirt
Join Team Save the Children!
- VIP post-race celebration , including a well-deserved massage and refreshments
- One-to-one fundraising support
- Resources, including social media downloads, posters and collection boxes
"It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and between us all we're raised a good chunk of cash to help vulnerable kids.
The support for this event from STC was brilliant, and I am so grateful to you all!"
John 'Cookie' Cook, Team Save runner 2019
REGISTER FOR A CHARITY PLACE
It's super easy to join Team Save and take up one of our charity places for the Great North Run. All you've got to do is commit to a fundraising pledge and pay a registration fee and you're in!
Registration Fee: £35
Fundraising Pledge: £350
Already have a place for 2024?
More ways to get involved
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.