Charity places have now sold out. We hope you can join us in 2022!
Already have a place?
Why join Team Save the Children?
If you've got your own place through the ballot and would like to raise money for Save the Children, we would love to have you on the team.
- No minimum fundraising pledge for ballot place runners
- You’ll have access to our exclusive online Challenge Events Hub brought to you by training professionals Realbuzz
- We’ll send you a Save the Children technical running vest
- Our cheer squad will be cheering you on during the day
- A VIP post-race celebration , including a well-deserved massage and refreshments
- One-to-one fundraising support
- Fundraising resources, including social media downloads, posters and collection boxes
- Access to our Team Save Facebook group to share stories and photos
- Best of all, by raising money for Save the Children, you'll be helping to save children's lives.
"I couldn't have run for a better charity. The work Save The Children do is incredible and the support I received off them was endless! Team Save all the way"
Niamh Smit, Great North Run 2016 runner
More ways to get involved
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.