Donate now to Cyclone Idai and Kenneth
could provide an emergency kit with tarpaulin and rope.
could pay for a cholera rapid test kit to treat and fight the spread of disease.
could provide a box of 16,000 water purification tablets to provide safe drinking water to families.
Please enter a different amount
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal
In the aftermath of cyclones Idai and Kenneth, thousands of children are still separated from their families and in desperate need of help.
Roads, health centres and schools need repairing or rebuilding from scratch. Over 700,000 hectares of crops have been flooded.
Even before these cyclones hit, the 1.5 million children affected were some of the poorest and most disadvantaged in the world,. So far, we've reached over 160,000 children with life-saving support, but they have months of rebuilding and recovery ahead.
What we're doing
We’re helping children to survive and recover in the aftermath of this catastrophe. Thanks to support like yours, we’re:
- Reuniting children with their families
- training staff and volunteers to help protect vulnerable children, especially girls, from abuse
- providing 1,700 children with safe spaces to play and recover from distressing experiences
- screening children and pregnant and nursing women for malnutrition
- helping 9,500 children catch up on education at our temporary learning spaces
- giving families cash transfers to enable them to buy food and support the recovery of local markets.
Support like this is critical. But much more help is needed. You can make a difference and save lives - please donate now.
Our Emergency Health Unit
Our Emergency Health Unit - a world-class team of doctors, nurses and logistics experts – have been on the ground assessing the situation and preparing to respond since before the cyclones hit.
Now, members of our Emergency Health Unit are working to prevent disease outbreaks and ensure children have access to healthcare.
You can donate now to support those affected in Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi.