- No minimum fundraising pledge for ballot place runners
- You’ll have access to our exclusive online Challenge Events Hub brought to you by training professionals Full Potential
- We’ll send you a Save the Children technical running vest
- Our cheer squad will be cheering you on on the day
Already have your own place?
join Team Save the Children!
- VIP post-race celebration , including a well-deserved massage and refreshments
- One-to-one fundraising support
- Resources, including social media downloads, posters and collection boxes
- Inviation to our in person marathon preparation day in January 2024
"Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to run the London Marathon. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and between us all we're raised a good chunk of cash to help vulnerable kids.
The support for this event from STC was brilliant, and I am so grateful to you all!"
John 'Cookie' Cook, Save the Children London Marathon runner 2019
More ways to get involved
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.