RideLondon-Surrey 100 2017
An iconic 100-mile route on closed roads through central London and into Surrey's stunning countryside.
Date: 30 Jul 2017
Got a ballot place? Join our team and help save lives
If you've got your own place through the ballot and would like to raise money for Save the Children, we would love to have you on the team.
Why cycle for Save the Children?
- No minimum fundraising pledge for ballot place cyclists
- Access to our exclusive online training platform
- Free technical cycling jersey with personalised iron on letters
- Amazing support from our cheer squad on event day
- VIP post-race celebration
- One to one fundraising support
- Fundraising resources including social media downloads
- Access to our Team Save Facebook group to share stories and photos
- Help us save children's lives
What our cyclists say:
"I am really pleased that I was unsuccessful in the ballot and had to apply for a charity place as raising money made the whole experience more valuable. I am even more pleased that I chose you as my charity and was really proud to wear the cycling jersey and be on your team."
Jerry Teasdale, RideLondon-Surrey 100 2016 cyclists