- Pick a day that suits the majorty of your workplace will be around for. Try to avoid mondays and aim for wednesday - friday.
- Put up posters and send an email reminder to create a buzz about your bake sale.
- Track down your work place's amateur Mary Berrys' to take part, try and make sure people arent doubling up on treats.
- Provide both sweet and savoury goodies. Sausage rolls go down a storm.
- Make sure your table is sturdy enough to hold the weight of all your tasty treats.
- Provide cutlery, plates and napkins.
- Have suggested donation price tags next to every bake
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get our collection boxes
Register your fundraising event with us to get all our tips and tricks on how to hold the best bake sale.
Think about ways you can maximize fundraising opportunities on the night. How about holding a raffle to up the ante. If you're organising a raffle, make sure you check out our need to know information.
Remeber to clearly note ingredients and allergens next to each bake
keep us in the know!
Register your fundraising with us and you'll get access to all our additional fundraising materials, such as collection buckets, posters, balloons and more!
Got any questions or want to share your photos? Email us at email@example.com
Lemon Drizzle Cake
what you'll need
- 225g unsalted butter, softend- plus a little extra for greasing
- 225g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225g self-raising flour
- 1 unwaxed lemon, zest and juice
- 85g icing sugar
What to do
- Preheat the oven to 170C/150C/Gas 3 1/2. Grease a 900g loaf tin with a little butter and line with baking paper.
- Tip the remaining butter and sugar into a bowl and mix. Add one egg at a time, blending after each addition. Add the flour and lemon zest and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking tin, flatten the top with the back of a spoon and bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the lemon juice and icing sugar. When the cake has cooled a little, poke holes in the top and drizzle over the icing. Slice and enjoy!
Pay in your fundraising
Has your fundraiser already taken place? Pay in your fundraising here.
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.