IT'S SO EASY TO TAKE PART!
TAKING PART WITH WORK
When it comes to having fun, we've got some serious catching up to do! Whether you’ll be with your team in person or virtually, it’s time to get together and celebrate Christmas Jumper Day!
There's still time to sign your workplace up, and get free Christmas fundraising ideas for you and your colleagues.
You'll receive a free pack to download full of top tips on how to run a safe, virtual Christmas Jumper Day.
Here's a sneak peek:
- Access to an online quiz (you don't even need a host!)
- Work from home bingo
- An awesome sweepstake
- A Christmas party playlist
- A JustGiving link so your team can add their £2 donations by a click of a button! Simple. 😃
The best bit? Your workplace will be raising money to change the future for children.
And after you've had a brilliant Christmas Jumper Day, don't forget to pay in here using our safe, secure donation form.
You can still sign up your workplace!
Be a champion Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser
How do I safely pay in during coronavirus?
Once you sign up to the event you'll be offered a team text code that you can share for safe paying in. We'll also be offering each fundraiser to claim a JustGiving page which will include a QR code to help raise money safely, as well as our own pay-in form on the website.
Wherever possible we urge you to pay in your fundraising using these methods, or via the phone at 0808 281 1031.
Where it's not possible to pay in any other way except by cash, we recommend the following guidelines:
- leave money for 72 hours before handling if possible
- wash your hands with soap and water - or with a hand sanitizer if soap and water aren't available - before and after handling money
- if possible, wear disposable gloves while handling money. Safely dispose of these after use, as well as also washing your hands before and after wearing
- practise social distancing when paying in at the bank or post office: wear a mask and keep at least a 2m distance from other people
For more support, please visit the UK government's coronavirus website for the most up-to-date guidelines.
How will the money I raise help?
By taking part, you’re helping children build a better future. Sound good? Read these children’s stories to find out more.
Got more questions? Visit our FAQs page for even more info about Christmas Jumper Day.
Find out more
Your browser or network settings do not allow features used by this page. Please try a different browser or network.