South Sudan crisis
Thanks to your support, we’re helping protect children left vulnerable to family separation, exploitation, abduction and violence by years of brutal conflict. You can help make sure we're ready to go when the next emergency strikes by donating to our Emergency Fund.
What you helped make possible
Our staff are working closely with the government and local authorities to deliver better protection for children.
- We're reuniting lost and abducted children with their families.
- We're building the capacity of community child protection networks.
- Our safe spaces give children a place to recover from trauma and play with their friends.
We’re also supporting communities by:
- distributing essential items such as clothing and mosquito nets
- improving access to education by training teachers and supplying materials
- protecting families’ livestock and helping grow their income.
In 2012 we reached over 25,000 children.
Thank you to everyone who supported our appeal.
When a crisis hits, like the violence in South Sudan, the faster we can respond the more children we can reach.
Our Emergency Fund allows us to act as soon as a conflict or natural disaster strikes.