Browse November news articles
- Thursday 29 November 2012The team at Mary’s Living & Giving shops have carefully handpicked a selection of special pieces for their first-ever online auction. With all proceeds going to Save the Children, this is guilt-free shopping at its best!
- Thursday 22 November 2012Thousands of children displaced by fighting in and around the city of Goma in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) risk recruitment to armed groups.
- Wednesday 21 November 2012Justin Forsyth, chief executive of Save the Children, today welcomed David Cameron's announcement of a special G8 event next year which will focus on tacking hunger and malnutrition.
- Monday 19 November 2012Save the Children is calling for an immediate end to the conflict in Gaza and Israel as the number of child casualties mounts.
- Thursday 1 November 2012The Prime Minister has announced he will be holding a hunger summit in 2013 - a big win for the thousands of Save the Children supporters who have joined the Race Against Hunger campaign.
- Thursday 1 November 2012The gap between rich and poor is at its highest since the 1990s and is growing – with children hit hardest, according to our new report, Born Equal, published today.