Browse June news articles
- Wednesday 27 June 2012Every year one million teenage girls die or suffer serious injury, infection or disease due to pregnancy or childbirth, according to our new report launched today. That's why we need world leaders to act at a crucial Family Planning Summit on 11 July.
- Monday 18 June 2012Six million more people could face hunger as a result of the global economic crisis, our new report reveals today.
- Thursday 14 June 2012Premiership League giants Arsenal FC will be supporting a new education project in China, as the club prepares for its pre-season tour of the Far East in July.
- Thursday 14 June 2012Our shocking new report 'Gaza's Children' reveals Gaza's only fresh water source is now too dangerous to drink and is contaminated with fertiliser and human waste.
- Tuesday 12 June 20128.5 million more children protected against diarrhoea & pneumonia - thanks to breakthrough London vaccine summitMore children than ever before in history have received new life-saving vaccines against two of the world's biggest killers, pneumonia and diarrhoea, thanks to the success of a global summit held in London last year.
- Tuesday 12 June 2012Save the Children is today launching a global appeal to tackle the worsening food crisis in West Africa, where more than 18 million people are facing hunger.
- Monday 11 June 2012Britain has pledged £10 million to help children facing starvation in west Africa. Now, other donors now must act urgently too.