Nursery Fundraising Ideas
There are lots of easy ways for your nursery or childminding group to raise money on your Peppa Pig's Muddy Puddle Walk. And however you fundraise, you'll help Save the Children make life better for children around the world.
Sign up to get your Fundraising Pack in the post. It's full of great nursery activities and ideas to help you raise money - and free Peppa stickers!
In case you can't wait for your pack, here are some fun ideas to get you started:
- Send sponsorship forms home so your little ones can get sponsored for their walk - or for every puddle they jump in.
- Get everyone taking part to bring in donations and put out a collection box so that parents can make donations.
- Hold a bake sale – make yummy Muddy Puddle Pies and invite parents to come along and buy them.
- Design crafty Peppa Pig cards or picture frames to sell.
- Get your children to decorate their own puddles and ask parents for donations to take them home.
You'll find lots more resources and activities on our downloads page.
How you'll help
Every child should get the chance to learn, play and grow up healthy and happy. But millions of children around the world are missing out on this – just because of where they're born.
However you raise your money, and however much you raise, you’ll be helping us make life better for children around the world.