Our media team
Save the Children's media team is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week for comments, interviews, multimedia content and information. We work across 120 countries and often have communications specialists on the ground as news breaks.
If you have an enquiry, please call the Save the Children media team on 020 7012 6841. If your call is out-of-hours, please call +44(0)7831 650409.
Note that the Save the Children press office only deals with enquiries from the media. If you are not a member of the media, please use the public enquiries line: +44(0)20 7012 6400. Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Press office senior management team
- Director of Media - Sean Ryan
- Deputy Director of Media - Helen Costello
- Head of Global Media Unit - Gary Duffy
- Head of PR - Helena Wiltshire
- Head of Planning - Louise Hill
- Head of News - Gemma Parkin
- Newsdesk: Ruaridh Villar, Cristina Pitelli & Valentina Bollenback
- Humanitarian emergencies: Caroline Anning
- Every Last Child campaign: Louise Hill
- Fundraising and celebrities: Fay Hoyland
- Corporate partners: Steph Aldrich & Jo Campbell
- Retail: Rosie Lloyd
- Digital and Multimedia: Sasha Nicholl & Simon Edmunds
- General: Josephine Powrie
- If you are calling from an international or global media outlet: Natasha Dos Santos
Save the Children has offices and media managers in the nations.
Scotland: Beverley Kirk on +44(0) 7764 560 940
Wales: Eurgain Haf on +44(0)29 20 803 260
Northern Ireland: Corinne Heaney on +44(0)28 9043 2823