Race to the King 2017
We're proud to be the official event charity for the Race to the King marathon and ultramarathon.
Date: 24 Jun 2017 to 25 Jun 2017
Join our team and save up to £140 on the entry fee
Walk, jog or run 53 miles along the South Downs Way, finishing on the steps of Winchester Cathedral - the burial place of the first kings and queens of England.
You’ll be fully supported alongside 1,200 others, with flexible joining options. You can take on the route non-stop, or stop at the overnight basecamp where there will be food, hot showers and massages.
Here's what to expect:
- A fully supported and inclusive event, with special offers from event partners.
- Access to a 16-week training guide and kit list issued to walkers and runners before the event.
- Signposted route with regular pit stops and loos throughout.
- Medical support and live event control always on hand.
Taking on a challenge like this calls for a special type of dedication.
And that’s something we know a lot about - our teams work around the clock in the toughest places on the planet to save the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
Why join Team Save the Children?
- A reduced registration fee
- A FREE technical vest or t-shirt
- Access to our professional training platform
- Heaps of fundraising advice and tips
- Cheerers lining the route across the weekend!
- The chance to win a free place on a training event with Profeet
For FAQs about the event, please visit the event organiser’s website.