Great North Run 2016
Fancy a run for charity in one of the world's most popular half marathons? If you've got your own place, you can run for Save the Children in the Great North Run 2016. Sign up now.
Date: 11 Sep 2016
Why join Team Save the Children?
- You’ll have access to our exclusive online realbuzz training platform, including training guides, an injury hotline and route planners to help you every step of the way.
- We’ll send you a Save the Children technical running vest.
- Our cheer squad will be the loudest on the big day.
- You’ll be invited to our post-race celebration and treated like a true VIP with refreshments and a well-deserved massage.
- You’ll receive personal support before, during and after your run.
- Run for charity and the money you raise will help us save the lives of children in some of the world's toughest places.
- Become a member of our Team Save the Children Challenge Event group to engage with other participants and share stories and pictures.