Great North Run 2016
Fancy a run for charity in one of the world's most popular half marathons? Run for Save the Children through the north-east in the Great North Run 2016. Sign up for your charity place today.
Date: 11 Sep 2016
Why join Team Save the Children?
- You’ll have access to our exclusive online realbuzz training platform, including training guides, an injury hotline and route planners to help you every step of the way.
- We’ll send you a Save the Children technical running vest.
- Our cheer squad will be the loudest on the big day.
- You’ll be invited to our post-race celebration and treated like a true VIP with refreshments and a well-deserved massage.
- You’ll receive personal support before, during and after your run.
- Run for charity and the money you raise will help us save the lives of children in some of the world's toughest places.
- Become a member of our Team Save the Children Challenge Event group to engage with other participants and share stories and pictures.