Run for Save the Children through the North-East in the Great North Run - one of the world's most popular half marathons. Sign up for a charity place
Date: 7 Sep 2014
Why join the Save the Children team?
- We’ve partnered with running experts Nick and Phoebe from Runningwithus so you’ll receive nutrition support, access to their injury hotline and personal training plans and race day tips
- We'll email you fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- We’ll send you an exclusive Save the Children running vest
- Our cheer squad will be there on the day to encourage you along the route
- We’ll provide refreshments for you, your friends and family after the event
- You’ll get the chance to support children who need our help the most, in the UK and around the world
We’ll be there to support you every step of the way.