Raise money in memory
Celebrate the life of a loved one by raising money or making a donation in their memory. Your gift will give the world's most vulnerable children the chance of a healthier, happier childhood.
Raising money for charity in memory of a loved one could help give children essentials such as food and shelter, as well as access to education, healthcare and safe places to play.
There are lots of ways that you can support Save the Children in memory of someone:
- Make a donation or hold a collection
- Take part in a sponsored run, walk or challenge event - or organise one of your own
- Set up an online memorial page where people can donate
- Give a charity gift from our Wishlist
- Ask for donations instead of funeral flowers.
Your gift means more than just survival – it means a future filled with hope.
For more information, or to request funeral collection envelopes, email email@example.com or call 0207 012 6400.
Last updated: May 2016