Use your Mobile Voice
You can now take action to protect children using your phone.
In countries where war puts children's lives at risk - such as Syria, Yemen and South Sudan - we work hard to shelter them from conflict.
But we need your help to do more. We want to shield children from harm wherever they are in danger.
Countries around the world are violating international laws designed to keep children safe - dropping bombs on homes and schools, and keeping towns and cities under siege.
We must speak out to protect children in conflict zones - help us tell international leaders they must do more.
By joining our Mobile Voices community, you can take action quickly and easily using your phone.
How it works
- Text VOICE to 61144 to sign up to use your Mobile Voice.
- We will contact you with actions you can take on your phone.
- Follow the instructions and take action with us.
- Unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to 61144.
What you can expect from us
- Urgent campaign actions.
- Messages from our staff and the children you're helping.
- Pictures, videos and messages of our work on the ground.
- Occasional calls from staff if there is an urgent need for your help.
- Texts to make a donation by text to support our work.
The important stuff – terms and conditions
Text VOICE to 61144 to join our Mobile Voices community. You will be charged a standard rate text message. By texting VOICE you agree to future calls and SMS updates on our work and how you can support us. Include NO PHONE to opt-out of calls and SMS.
You can only join our network if you are over the age of 18. This is because some of the content we send you may be distressing.