Child Refugee Crisis Appeal: donate now
Fadil, who is just one, fled from Syria to Europe with his family. In Lesvos, he and his mother attended our Mother and Baby Area - a quiet and relaxing space where women can breastfeed their babies.
Millions of children around the world have been forced from their homes.
Some have made the perilous trip across the Mediterranean in search of safety in Europe. Millions of others live in areas surrounding their home country.
What we're doing to help child refugees
We work around the world to help refugees, from Lebanon to Jordan, Greece to Finland.
- We distribute food, water, blankets and tents to refugee families who have lost everything.
- We make sure that children get vital medical care.
- We reunite lone children with their families and keep them safe from trafficking and exploitation.
- We provide emotional support.
- We set up safe spaces where children can play and mothers can breastfeed.
- We help children get back to into education.
Donate to help child refugees:
Or call 0800 8148 148 to donate by phone.