Child Refugee Crisis Appeal: donate now
Three-year-old Ayman is from Syria, but now lives with his family in an unfinished building in Lebanon.
Ayman was born with a heart defect, but his family can't afford the medicine he needs anymore.
Having fled from Syria, they now live in a building with 40 other people - the house has no walls.
His one-year-old sister is malnourished, and is being treated at a health clinic that we support.
Millions of children around the world have been forced from their homes.
Some have made the perilous trip across the Mediterranean in search of safety in Europe. Millions of others live in areas surrounding their home country.
How your donation will help children
We work around the world to help refugees, from Lebanon to Jordan, Greece to Finland.
- We distribute food, water, blankets and tents to refugee families who have lost everything.
- We make sure that children get vital medical care.
- We reunite lone children with their families and keep them safe from trafficking and exploitation.
- We provide emotional support.
- We set up safe spaces where children can play.
- We help children get back to into education.
Help us reach more child refugees:
Or call 0800 8148 148 to donate by phone.